Dr. Joseph Mercola’s is one of the world’s pioneering authorities on alternative health. Mercola’s new book, EMF*D, is perhaps the best compilation of research on the subject of the biological health effects from artificial electromagnetic fields (EMF) and wireless radiation.
EMF*D is quite simply a powerful resource for you to reach others with the truth about EMF health effects, and we recommend it as a suitable resource for seasoned researchers and skeptics alike.
In this first-of-its kind guide, Mercola reveals:
- What EMFs actually are, where you find them in your daily life, and how they affect you
- How the rise of childhood cancers and leukemia have a direct relationship to EMFs (too much exposure to iPads, Wi-Fi, and TV is damaging development and increasing diseases)
- Why you’ve been largely kept in the dark about this threat to your health
- How you can actually repair the damage done by EMFs at a cellular level
- Practical strategies to protect yourself and your loved ones from EMFs at home, at work and out in the world
The impressive list of contributors to EMF*D include the following experts:
- Brian Hoyer (ShieldedHealing.com)
- Martha Herbert, PhD (Harvard Medical School)
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Sharon Goldberg, MD (University of New Mexico School of Medicine)
- Magda Havas, PhD (Trent University)
- James Clement (Supercentenarian Research Study)
- Peter Sullivan (Clear Light Ventures)
- Nicolas Pineault (Author, The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs)
- Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS
- Alasdair Phillips (Powerwatch UK)
- Lloyd Burrell (ElectricSense.com)
- Arthur Firstenberg, MD (author, The Invisible Rainbow)
- Alex Tarnava, researcher
For more information and to order, see EMF.Mercola.com.