by Josh del Sol, director & producer, Take Back Your Power
The Cornet ED78S Electrosmog Meter is now available at discount prices, for all supporters of Take Back Your Power.
If our film is the #1 most effective tool which is being used to spread awareness of the “smart” meter agenda, then a powerful and economical testing device such as the Cornet ED78S has to be the #2 most effective.
We have purchased the Cornet ED78S in bulk, and are offering it to you as low-priced as possible. The standard price is $169.90. We’ve just launched it in our online shop for $139.95, limited time pricing.
Cornet ED78S (see product details): $139.95
During the development of Take Back Your Power, I got very handy with my Cornet – I had the previous model, ED75. I found it to be the most effective single tool for me to learn about wireless radiation levels, and also to then educate others. This product is amazing. With it, I was able to tell that so-named “smart” meters emit pulsed radiation at typically 1,000-10,000x higher power density than a cell phone on an active call.
There are two specific reasons we’ve decided to get behind this product:
First: anyone and everyone can affordably arm themselves with the knowledge of exactly how much radiation “smart” meters and other devices are using. And since people are visual learners, devices such as the ED78S can have great impact in the growth of the movement.
Second: unlike most documentary films which don’t necessarily get into solutions, we are committed to keep all of our supporters up-to-date with important news and powerful, effective solutions as they are developed. The ongoing nature of this project needs volunteers and financial resources. Getting behind a quality product like the Cornet ED78S is one way we can help to support the work.
Scroll below for the full specifications (also listed on the product page in the shop).
ED78S Usage Videos
- Use for: Smart meters | Cell or grid towers | WiFi | Cell phones | DECT/cordless phones | Microwave ovens | Power lines | Transformers | Home appliances | Fluorescent bulbs | Baby monitors | more…
- Single Axis RF and ELF meter (most RF sources are in Y axis. ELF sources usually radiate in 2 axis).
- Both for RF and ELF measurement and source detection
- Very sensitive RF and ELF modes
- Very Fast RF meter (most important for an RF meter, 3500 measurements for every half a second and displaying the max level measured in the last half second).
- RF mode from 100MHz up to 8GHz (from 0.0005mW/m2)
- ELF mode LF600 – from 40 to 10KHz and up to 600mG
- ELF mode LF30 – from 40 to 1000Kz and up to 10mG (very sensitive ELF mode).
- RF mode – Audio-sound feedback
- RF mode – Adjustable audio alarm
- RF+ELF modes – Display Max measured value since power up
- In RF mode, display Average level since turned ON
- RF measurement in dBm, V/m, mW/m2
- Improved sensitivity in ELF, shows levels from 0.1 mG and up (was 0.5 in the ED75)
- LF600 mode for low frequency from 0.05uT (0.5mG)
- LF30 mode for low frequency from 0.01uT (0.1mG)
- ELF measurement in uT, mG
- Histogram graph (level/time graph) showes the values measured on the last 15 seconds. Helps you see fast signals and how the radiation levels changes over time. Great for RF/ELF source hunting.
- Improved LCD display
- Backlight feature
- Led Light bar that marks the radiation level (if you are having a hard time with the numbers)
- Uses 9V battery (not included)
- Replaces the Cornet ED75
- LF and RF in the same meter
- One axis only. However, If you want to track the source this is an advantage.
- Short battery life: about 3 hours with back-light
- At first some people can find it hard to follow all the info on the LCD, however, it also has a led light bar to make it easier at first.
- ON-OFF button is easily pushed when inside the bag.
CORNET ED78S: INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME: $169.90 $139.95